Hi,

Out of my depth, but maybe something like this?

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10025698/authentication-on-google-oauth2-keeps-returning-invalid-grant

In this case, the invalid grant is returned when you attempt to exchange an authorization code for tokens, and then attempt to do that again instead of using the access token that was returned in the first exchange.

Hope this helps,
Joe Montibello, MLIS
Library Systems Manager
Dartmouth College