Library Juice Academy

Courses on Programming Topics:
http://libraryjuiceacademy.com/courses-programming.php

Library Juice Academy offers a range of online professional development workshops for librarians and other library staff, focusing on practical topics to build new skills. These workshops earn Continuing Education Units, and are intended as professional development activities. Workshops are taught asynchronously, so librarians can participate as their own schedules allow.

Note: Enrollment is possible through the first week of instruction. If you need a class to be paid for in the new fiscal year, if it's that time of year for you, contact us to reserve your spot and pay for the class after the first of the month of your new fiscal year.

We use Moodle, an easy-to-use open source platform with few technical requirements beyond an internet connection and standard browser interface. Courses involve reading assignments, offline activities, and class participation. A four week course involves about fifteen hours of work. Our instructors are knowledgeable professionals and academics actively engaged in the learning process, and are there to support learners.

We give discounts on purchases of bundles of registrations. Five registrations come at a 10% discount; 15 at a 15% discount, and 25 registrations come at a 20% discount. Bundled registrations can be used to register multiple people for individual classes, or can be used to register individuals in several classes over time. In addition to bundled discounts, there is a ten percent discount when enrolling in the full set of courses in a certificate program.

Library Juice Academy
P.O. Box 188784
Sacramento, CA 95818
Tel. 218-260-6115