Research Analyst I
Royt's Treehouse

The prestigious Tennant's Treehouse is accepting applications for the position of Research Analyst I for the Juniper Club Library. A collaborative position in nature, the Research Analyst I will indenture themselves to the library duhrector artisanally collecting redundant data via Diebold-O-Tron. The Research Analyst I will be abused at any given opportunity, be paid only in hard liquor, maintain all digital object collections, regardless of relevance or irrelevance of said collection and shepherd digital humanities projects, whatevertheheckthoseare.

The successful candidate will have 17 years experience in Koha despite this being an entry level position that only freshly minted graduates may apply to and that proficiency not possibly existing in this reality, archiving meaningless discussion threads, ragging on royt at any given opportunity, and collating mimeographs since we forgot to take this out of our job description sometime when MARC was merely a glimmer in a data nerd's eye. None of these skills relate in the slightest to counting votes, but that's what HR told us, and ours is not to reason why.

We will not tell you where Royt's Treehouse is located since you are meant to already know. As with conference, you were meant to apply for this post prior to it making the rounds in your hemisphere, so if you are located outside of the continental United States, too damn bad.

For further information, feel free to contact [log in to unmask], where your email will fester in a pile since your résumé will be thrown out for having a funny name or not matching spurious keywords.

All applicants are REQUIRED to have a beating a dead horse Code{4}Lib t-shirt.