From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Riley Childs
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2014 12:17 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] College Question!

I was planing to major in CS or CE, but I am not sure. At c4l I was told by several people to not major in LS, some people said I need a masters from a university, some said an online degree would work. I am really not sure, hopefully more peope will pickup this thread in the morning!

Riley Childs
Junior
IT Admin
email: [log in to unmask]