From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Michael J. Giarlo
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2014 9:42 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] code4lib in San Diego?

That said, if the SD folks want to go out one night without having to do much planning or coordination -- think "meetup" here rather than "local code4lib meeting" -- they should be be encouraged to do that too.

I would also encourage folks to keep these discussions on-list instead of responding privately, if that's OK with Bee and other interested folks.
 It'll be good for the broader community to watch the SD/SoCal crowd self-organize, learn from it, and lend a hand where appropriate!

-Mike