Very well then, carry on with the job postings.

Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Steve Meyer
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2014 1:34 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] separate list for jobs

There is another benefit in addition to, "skills should I cultivate." There is a follow-the-money factor. Declaring I'm for Linked Data is one thing.
Putting Linked Data in a job title is something far more significant.

Since code4lib is not always boast4lib-ish, it would be too great a loss to not see the evidence of financial investment by institutions for things like the Hydra stack (Solr, Fedora, Blacklight...) over the last few years.
When your HR department says you are building an RDF-based triple store, I am pretty certain you will be doing it.