From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Riley Childs
Sent: Wednesday, 7 May 2014 9:10 a.m.
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] separate list for jobs

I vote no the separation, even though I am a high school student I still enjoy reading the postings and seeing what jobs are out there, people with solid jobs likely agree with me 100%, plus it lets me know what type of degree(s) I may need in this field!

Riley Childs
Junior
IT Admin
email: [log in to unmask]