Take back my distinction between job postings and discussion!

By extension, shall we say that if they are posted here, they are fair game for ridicule, expressing interest, +1, and other kinds of comment?

(For clarity, the tone of this email is: possibly provocative, not entirely serious)

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, 8 May 2014 11:03 a.m.
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Job: Digital Librarian at White House Historical Association

Well that sounds like a hoot!

--
Tod Robbins
Digital Asset Manager, MLIS

P Please consider the environment before you print this email.
"The contents of this e-mail (including any attachments) may be confidential and/or subject to copyright. Any unauthorised use, distribution, or copying of the contents is expressly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by return e-mail or telephone and then delete this e-mail together with all attachments from your system."