Hi Cristina,

III wasnıt directly involved in this code, but Sierra customers to have
access the the Postgresql database behind the ILS. Itıs read-only so
thereıs no risk of breaking all your things.

Thanks,
James

James Van Mil
Collections & Electronic Resources Librarian
University of Cincinnati Libraries
Telephone: (513)556-1410