On May 8, 2014, at 3:54 PM, Coral Sheldon-Hess wrote:

> I have another, maybe minor, point to add to this: I've posted a job to
> Code4Lib, and I did it wrong. I have no idea how I'm supposed to make a job
> show up correctly, and now that I have realized I've done it wrong, I
> probably won't send another job to this list. (Or maybe I'll look it up in
> ... where? the wiki?)
>
> A second list would make this a lot clearer, I think.

So, from my 'knowing way to much about LISTSERV(tm) brand
mailing lists, from having been the primary support person
at a university for a couple of a years:

There's another feature for 'sub-lists', where you can set
up parent/child relationships between lists ... so someone
you can have a separate address to send to for job postings
specifically: