Salvete!

    Honestly, though, who all would even want to understand a Kiwi? They're practically escaped convicts, since everyone in the Northern Hemisphere knows that they're just tiny Aussies.* Also, I have to translate code for them, since they cannot do for themselves. [1]

Ba dum cha,
Brooke

*warning contains humour and #notintendedtobeafactualstatement.
[1] http://translate.koha-community.org/en_NZ/