I’m passing along this message on behalf of David Proctor, one of the participants in the Sustaining Cultural Heritage Open Source Software symposium.

Apply to become an Impactstory Advisor today

You’ve been asking for an opportunity to help spread the word about Impactstory. Here it is.

We’re recruiting a select group of researchers and librarians to become Impactstory Advisors!

Our advisors will:

Invite friends and colleagues to try out Impactstory

Give us feedback on features and report bugs

Host brown bag lunches and presentations on Impactstory at their school or library

Spread the word locally by hanging up our (soon to be released) cool new posters

Connect Impactstory to the rest of your online life–link to your profile from your Twitter bio, Facebook page, lab website, and anywhere else you can!

In return, we’ll foot the pizza bill for Impactstory workshops, give our Advisors access to Impactstory Premium (details coming soon!), send awesome swag, and share hot off the press news on planned features and other company developments.

The best benefit of all? Our community of like-minded, cutting edge Advisors will get the satisfaction of knowing they’re helping to change research evaluation for the better.

Think you have what it takes? Apply to be an Impactstory Advisor today!

--
Peter Murray
Assistant Director, Technology Services Development