-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Stuart Yeates
Sent: Wednesday, 14 May 2014 1:04 p.m.
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] statistics for image sharing sites?

[snip]

> My secondary question is whether any httpd gurus have recipes for redirecting by agent string from low quality images to high quality. So when AGENT =  "Pinterest/0.1 +http://pinterest.com/" and the URL matches a pattern redirect to a different pattern. For example:

> http://nzetc.victoria.ac.nz/etexts/MakOldT/MakOldTP022a%28w100%29.jpg

> http://nzetc.victoria.ac.nz/etexts/MakOldT/MakOldTP022a.jpg

This sounds totally doable, but what are you trying to achieve?

To my mind, it has unintended consequences and chaos writ all over it.

Cheers
Hugh

P Please consider the environment before you print this email.
"The contents of this e-mail (including any attachments) may be confidential and/or subject to copyright. Any unauthorised use, distribution, or copying of the contents is expressly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by return e-mail or telephone and then delete this e-mail together with all attachments from your system."