You could do worse than an undergrad degree in pure math, especially if
you're interested in doing "hard" CS at some point. In general, math gives
you lots of good background for things like data and object structures,
flow control, etc. Math is also really useful for framing the world as a
series of problems to be solved, which is often productive in a work
context, especially in areas like application development, tech services,
etc.

As others have mentioned, undergrad degrees in library science are not
particularly useful. You might find an information science degree useful if
you're interested in something like data analysis, text mining, hardcore
metadata stuff, though. For a systems librarian gig, you might not even
need a masters degree in LS or IS -- it depends on the institution --
though having a theoretical understanding of the principles behind library
operations can be really handy.

In the library jobs sphere, your actual on-the-ground experience ultimately
matters a lot more than what it says on your transcript (except for the
whole "ALA-accredited degree required" thing, as applicable). As long as
you keep pursuing interesting projects and challenging yourself with the
kinds of things that matter to libraries, it almost doesn't matter whether
you get an undergrad degree in theater, math, comparative literature,
whatever. But if you know the direction you want to go, and it interests
you from an academic perspective, it'd be hard to go wrong with something
like math, computer engineering, systems engineering, even chemistry. One
valuable thing you can try to get through an undergrad degree is the
ability to think about problems in some sort of formal way, so any pursuit
that gives you a means to do that could be of value.

Regarding liberal arts, you'd be surprised at how much a little background
in language, history, art, etc., can inform your work in a science or
engineering discipline.

-dre.