This is a great thread. I've always been impressed every time I read
Riley's signature. My hunch is you're in for a great and successful ride,
no matter the particular path.

Brian Zelip
---
MS Student, Graduate School of Library & Information Science
Graduate Assistant, University Library's Scholarly Commons
zelip.me