From: Ma, Hong
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2014 1:00 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Call fro Proposal: LITA HoLT IG meeting at 2014 ALA Annual

*** Apologies for the cross-posting ***

LITA Heads of Library Technology (HoLT) IG meeting
When:  Sunday, June 29  1:00 PM - 2:30 PM

The LITA/Heads of Library Technology Users Group is announcing a call for "Lightning Round" presentations for
the upcoming meeting to be held on June 29th, 2014, during the 2014 Annual Conference of the American Library Association in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The idea of the "Lightning Round Presentations" is to provide a forum for anyone to give a short presentation on a library technology project you might be working on.
Projects don't need to be completed.  Physical attendance is required . Each oral presentation will run for maximum 10  minutes. The timekeeper will be strict.

Submission Guidelines
1. Send, via e-mail, an abstract (<200 words) in MS Word format by June 21st, 2014.
2. Use the lead author's name as document file name (e.g., Smith.doc).
3. Put "Lightening Round/HoLT" in the Subject Line of the email message.
4. In the body of the e-mail, include title of presentation and full contact information for lead author.
5. Send to Meg Brown-Sica at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or Hong Ma at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Thanks,

Hong

Hong Ma
Head of Library Systems