May 1, 2014
Read it online: http://bit.ly/1kth7m2

*Early Bird Registration Extended til May 9; Meet Our OR2014 Sponsors*

*Helsinki, FI*  The deadline for early bird registration for Open
Repositories 2014 has been extended until Friday, May 9. If you have
already registered, thanks for doing so–we are looking look forward to
seeing you in Helsinki. If you have not, register now to take advantage of
the reduced conference fee:
http://or2014.helsinki.fi/?page_id=454

TRAVEL / ACCOMMODATION
Plan to arrange your travel and accommodation if you haven't yet done so.
The second week of June will be a busy conference week in Helsinki, so it
is advisable to book hotel or hostel rooms as early as possible. More
information on accommodation options available in Helsinki may be found
here: http://or2014.helsinki.fi/?page_id=194

CONFERENCE PROGRAM
The preliminary OR2014 program is available at
https://www.conftool.com/or2014/sessions.php . Click on any day or session
to see all scheduled talks. From the session view you can see related
abstracts. The program for all Interest Group sessions–DSpace, ePrints,
Fedora, and Invenio–is also fully available.

MEET THE SPONSORS OF OR2014
Our sponsors make the Open Repositories conference possible each year. We
would like to recognize and thank our generous supporters at all levels.
Click on logos to learn more about the outstanding organizations that have
helped us bring you this year’s conference:
http://or2014.helsinki.fi/?page_id=664