I don’t mind the job listings in this feed. As others have mentioned
aplenty, mail filters can take care of the issue handily if it becomes a
problem for me.

Best regards,

*Jason Bengtson, MLIS, MA*

Head of Library Computing and Information Systems

Assistant Professor, Graduate College

Department of Health Sciences Library and Information Management

405-271-2285, opt. 5

405-271-3297 (fax)

*http://library.ouhsc.edu <http://library.ouhsc.edu/>*

*www.jasonbengtson.com <http://www.jasonbengtson.com/>*

NOTICE:
This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise exempt from disclosure. If the reader of this e-mail is not the
intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the
immediately notify us by replying to the original message at the listed
email address. Thank You.