The NDSA Standards and Practices Working Group discussion about preserving digital and software-based artworks will be Monday May 19, 1-2pm EST. Login details for the online meeting through Adobe Connect are listed below. All NDSA members are welcome to participate.
Our guest speakers are:
· Rose Goldsen Archive of New Media Art: Mickey Casad and Dianne Dietrich
· Smithsonian Institution Digital Asset Management of Time-Based Media Art (TMBA): Isabel Meyer, Crystal Sanchez and Erica Titkemeyer
· Museum of Modern Art (MoMA): Ben Fino-Radin
· San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMOMA): Jill Sterrett, Martina Haidvogl and Mark Hellar
We look forward to talking with you on May 19!
Best wishes – Kate
Office of Strategic Initiatives
Library of Congress
Adobe Connect online meeting information:
2. Enter your full name and institution in the text box, for example Barrie Howard (Library of Congress)
3. Click the “Enter” Room button
4. Dial 877-299-5123 for audio