Hello Content WG members,

Continuing with the last in our series of calls about the at-risk content types highlighted in the 2014 National Agenda, this session will focus on Research Data Preservation.  Below is the agenda for our call next week and the call in information for LC’s new conferencing system.  Hope you can join us!

Abbie and Cathy

Agenda:

Our speakers are:

1)      Paul Soderdahl and Sara Scheib from the University of Iowa.

The University of Iowa recently released a report on data management at the university – Data Management at the University of Iowa: A University Libraries Report on Campus Research Data Needs.  Paul and Sara will talk about findings and recommendations from the report. You may find the report online at http://ir.uiowa.edu/lib_pubs/153/ .

2)      Mark Phillips from the University of North Texas (UNT).

Mark will talk about UNT’s data repository and issues faced when working with faculty to preserve to research data.

Connect to the meeting:

1.      Go to https://locosi.adobeconnect.com/digitalpreservation

2.      Enter your name (first and last) and institution in the text box

3.      Click the "Enter Room" button

4.      Dial 877-299-5123 for audio

Hope you can join us.

Cathy N. Hartman

Associate Dean of Libraries

University of North Texas

940-565-3269

[log in to unmask]" alt="cid:FD6C374C-4409-4836-B183-D6528A790B79">