Hey Everyone,

Just found this and thought it was really cool.

It's a bookmarklet that lets you log when you hit a paywall when searching
for articles and helps you find an open access version. Not sure if it'd be
useful for many of you, but definitely for people you know.

They other reason is I noticed they are looking for help in fixing some
bugs and with development in general. As with all open source projects, if
you can even help fix one bug, I'm sure they'd really appreciate it!

The site: https://www.openaccessbutton.org/

Blog post about recent developments and where they need help:
http://mozillascience.org/open-access-button-project-updates-prototypes-next-steps/

- Arty