hey Code4Lib,

Do you work in a library and also like coding?  Do you do coding as part of
your job?

I'm writing my masters paper for the University of North Carolina at Chapel
Hill and I'd like to shadow and interview up to 10 librarians and
archivists who also work with code in some way in the Boston area for the
next two weeks.

I'd come by and chat for about 2 hours, and the whole thing will not take
up too much of your time.

Not in Massachusetts?  Want to skype? Let me know and that would be
possible.

I know that this list has a pretty big North American presence, but I will
be in Berlin beginning July 14, and could potentially shadow anyone in
Germany as well.

Best,

Jennie Rose Halperin