We use a mix of behat and Selenium, along with the SauceLabs browser suite
to automate QA for major projects. If you can do it, it can be scripted.

It might be possible to execute you scenario with behat and Selenium, or
you might be able to build a headless system with Ansible.

Thanks,

Cary

--
Cary Gordon