Hi Richard,

Thanks for posting, and thanks to Janifer Gatenby for supplying the answer.

So my assumption that if someone uses/has a pseudonym, it always refers to
a different public identity was wrong? Who decides what should become just
a new name for an existing identity, and what a different identity?

Groeten van Ben