User Experience Manager
Oregon State University
Corvallis

Oregon State University Libraries & Press is looking for a passionate,
dedicated user experience expert to coordinate our User Experience (UX), and
development teams to help bridge the gap between UX and project
implementation. As the UX Manager, you will facilitate a close-knit team of
developers who are responsible for defining and implementing the UI and
interactions of our web and mobile platforms. In addition to coordination
duties, the successful candidate will create wireframes, mockups, prototypes,
timeline documentation, and other project planning duties as assigned.

Required Education:

Bachelor's Degree in Business, New Media Communications, Design, or other IT
related field.

Preferred Education:

Master's Degree in HCI, Design, Library/Information Sciences or related
experience

Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:

• Experience collaborating in a team-based environment and/or coordinating the
work of multiple groups

• Strong grasp of capabilities and limitations of web technologies including
HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and the particulars of mobile web development

• Demonstrable success in working with web content management systems, such as
Drupal

• Keen understanding of UX or information architecture, and iterative
development/release lifecycles

• Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodologies

• Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills

• Project management, time management, and organizational skills are essential

• Strong attention to detail

This is a professional faculty/non-tenure track position.

For more details, and to apply for this position, please visit our website and
apply for posting number 0012565 online at: jobs.oregonstate.edu or visit
jobs.oregonstate.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=64242 directly.

Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/15224/
To post a new job please visit http://jobs.code4lib.org/