On Jun 20, 2014, at 10:56 AM, Richard Wallis <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>          authority control|simple identifier |Linked Data capability
>         +-----------------+------------------+--------------+
>  VIAF   |        X        |        X         |      X       |
>  ORCID  |                 |        X         |              |
>   ISNI  |        X        |        X         |      X       |

Increasingly I like linked data, and consequently, here is clarification and a question. ORCID does support RDF, but only barely. It can output FOAF-like data, but not bibliographic. Moreover, it is experimental, at best:

  curl -L -H 'accept: application/rdf+xml' http://orcid.org/0000-0002-9952-7800

In what ways does ISNI support linked data?

—
Eric Morgan