From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Simon Spero
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2014 2:38 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Anonymizing address data

This book might be useful (it's a year old)

Anonymizing Health Data <http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920029229.do>
Case Studies and Methods to Get You Started
By Khaled El Emam, Luk Arbuckle
<http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920029229.do#tab_03_0>
Publisher: O'Reilly Media
Released: December 2013