Hi All - We are a very small institution with a limited number of users and a limited number of electronic products. We do subscribe to several Oxford Reference Online products, e.g biographical/subject dictionaries.  Has anyone tried metasearching such products along with their discovery layer, or obtained indexes that could be added to a discovery layer?  To be honest, we haven't yet developed subject guides for these areas, so that would be the first step in marketing, but I wondered about the DL approach.

Cindy Harper
Electronic Services and Serials Librarian
Virginia Theological Seminary
3737 Seminary Road
Alexandria VA 22304
703-461-1794