Morning All,

Would anyone of you be able to share some of your Google Analytics Data with me?  I’m looking at updating some IA and design on our main library site and want to see what other people’s data look like since we all share many of the same types of problems and many of us have variant approaches to shuffling our users around.  I’d love a “Read & Analyze” permissions if you’d be willing to give it out, but a PDF export of the top several hundred rows of your top content “all pages” report (over the last 12 months) would work too. Please email me off list if you are interested.

Thanks in advance.

William Hicks

Digital Libraries: User Interfaces
University of North Texas