Open positions at DuraSpace include a full-time DevOps Engineer/Systems Administrator and a Front-end Drupal 7 Developer subcontractor position.

Jobs | DuraSpace

 Jobs | DuraSpace
DevOps Engineer / Systems Administrator
View on duraspace.org Preview by Yahoo

DuraSpace (duraspace.org) is a not for profit 501(c)3  software company. We work with academic and cultural heritage institutions around the world to develop and deploy open source software solutions for managing and providing long term access to their digital cultural materials.  Our mission is to provide leadership and innovation for open technologies that promote durable, persistent access to digital content. We work with a community of vibrant open source developers from all over the world.  We offer a number of services to our community based on our open source technologies to help them advance their goals of making materials persistent and available to all.

Find out more!