I can't help but point out that the examples for "Web Therapy" are mostly
organizational and not Web-specific problems.

   - “Our summer reading guides are totally out of control! How do we reign
   them in?”
   -  “I was put in charge of our cataloging when a colleague left the
   organization. How do I find time to manage it well in addition to my normal
   work?”
   - “Our Board wants patron statistics, but I don’t know what reports to
   provide in a way that will make sense and tell them objectively what they
   want to know. Help!”
   - “Campus security won’t let us install book drops; how are we supposed
   to provide a convenient way to return items for our students and faculty?”

Maybe not the best substitutions, but I read the originals as issues with
staff coordination, role management, internal reporting, and
inter-departmental conflicts. None of them, except maybe the LibGuides, is
really a technical problem, and I'm wondering if this panel will actually
be a forum for talking about organizational dysfunction that often results
when new technologies are integrated rather than discussing the
technologies themselves.

Dave