The DLF Forum (http://www.diglib.org/forums/2014forum/) is an annual meeting where the digital library community comes together to discover better methods of working through sharing and collaboration. It serves as a resource and catalyst among digital library developers, project managers, and all who are invested in digital library issues.

We are currently seeking proposals for the 2014 DLF Forum program. The Program Planning Committee requests proposals within the broad framework of digital collections, infrastructure, resources, and organizational priorities. You do not need to be part of a member organization in order to submit a proposal.

The Forum traditionally has no overarching theme so that we can craft a program that speaks to current issues of interest to our community. We depend on contributors to focus proposals on action-oriented topics targeted towards a practitioner audience, considering the aspects of design, management, assessment, and collaboration

Suggested topical areas for 2014 include:

  *   Digital resources, including research data and archival collections
  *   User services / UX
  *   Systems architecture, both hardware and code

This is not a prescriptive list; we encourage you to be creative, collaborative, and collegial.

Proposals are due this Sunday, June 22. For more information and to submit your proposal, please visit http://www.diglib.org/forums/2014forum/cfp/.

Please share widely. Apologies for cross-posting.

Louisa Kwasigroch

Senior Program Associate - Digital Library Federation

Council on Library and Information Resources

www.diglib.org | www.clir.org<http://www.clir.org/>

2014 DLF Forum<http://www.diglib.org/forums/2014forum/>, Atlanta, October 27-29

Call for Proposals<http://www.diglib.org/forums/2014forum/cfp/> – Due June 22

Registration<http://www.diglib.org/forums/2014forum/registration/> – Early bird until June 30