**DLF Community – please share with your museum colleagues!**

In order to facilitate cross community conversations between the library and museum communities regarding digital collections and services, we are pleased to offer the new DLF Forum Cross-Pollinator Fellowships: Museums. These grants are directed toward practitioners from museums and archives who would not typically be funded to attend the 2014 DLF Forum in Atlanta.

RATIONALE

The DLF community is always looking for ways to expand the conversation around digital collections and its related activities. This year, we are actively seeking participation from those who work with digital collections and services in museums, with special consideration for those working in art museums, in order to enrich our understanding of how cultural heritage organizations operate, add value and serve our social mission in a networked world.

Through generous support of the Samuel H. Kress Foundation, the DLF program is able to offer four travel stipends to support travel and registration for museum professionals who have not attended a previous DLF Forum to join us for the 2014 Forum in Atlanta, October 27-29.

The Forum is an excellent place to hear about the latest advances in digital librarianship, to meet new colleagues and contacts and to get involved with DLF initiatives.

AWARD

Four awards of up to $1,250 each to go towards the travel, board, and lodging expenses of attending a DLF Forum. Additionally, the fellows will each receive a complimentary full registration to the Forum ($475). Fellowship recipients will be required to write a blog post subsequent to the Forum, about their experience; this blog post will be published by DLF.

ELIGIBILITY

Applicants must be a staff member of a museum who has not previously attended a forum and would not have been funded to attend the 2014 DLF Forum.

These fellowships are generously supported by the Samuel H. Kress Foundation.

To view the announcement and for application instructions, visit: http://www.diglib.org/archives/6096/.

To unsubscribe from the DLF-ANNOUNCE list, click the following link:
http://lists.clir.org/scripts/wa-CLIR.exe?SUBED1=DLF-ANNOUNCE&A=1