Kara - great writeups - thanks. I am happy to report that the EVault
LTS2 service's 2nd data center on the east coast is underway and planned
for summer. As you point out there is redundancy (3 copies) of data in
the single data available today.

Anyone wanting additional info can come to me - I've been working with
this EVault cloud offering since its inception.

Gail

Gail Truman
Truman Technologies, LLC

Protecting the world's digital heritage for future generations
www.trumantechnologies.com
facebook/TrumanTechnologies

510 502 6497