If you are coming to the Digital Preservation 2014 conference, we invite you to join other NDSA Standards and Practices WG members for a casual self-pay dinner at Café Deluxe on 7/22/14. We have a reservation for 15 people so please RSVP to Kate ([log in to unmask]), Andrea ([log in to unmask]) and/or Erin Engle ([log in to unmask]) to reserve your place. If we still have slots available, we’ll post a sign-up sheet at the conference.

Café Deluxe’s diverse American Bistro menu includes many vegetarian and gluten-free options (even gluten-free beer!): http://www.cafedeluxe.com/menus.htm

Details:

Cafe Deluxe - West End
2201 M St. NW Washington, DC 20037
Cross Street: corner of 22nd and M Street NW @ the Hilton Garden Inn
(202) 524-7815

Reservation time is 6:45pm. We can meet in the conference hotel lobby a few minutes before and walk over together.

We look forward to a fun evening!

Best wishes – Kate, Andrea and Erin

Kate Murray

Office of Strategic Initiatives