I was under the impression that we had a code of conduct/anti-harassment
policy in place for IRC and the mailing lists. Was this an incorrect
impression?

I am definitely in favor of adopting one, if there isn't one in place!

Logistically, Geek Feminism is also not a formal organization--they were
recently described as an anarchist collective--so I think we could follow
their lead pretty easily. We could make a mail alias that goes to a
ROTATING team/committee (this is very important; people burn out, dealing
with these things for too long), for reporting purposes. IRC aliases are a
thing, too, right?

-coral