Hi folks,

In the interest of documentation and keeping similar threads together (and
in the vein of Sean's comment about pull requests), I've started an issue
at https://github.com/code4lib/antiharassment-policy/issues/46 for folks
who want to hammer out the specifics there.

In addition, if you want to make changes to the
https://github.com/code4lib/antiharassment-policy docs and are not sure
where to start (or don't want to create an account, or just not sure what
the heck a 'pull request' means) give me a holler - it will at least give
me a small break from dealing with ILS In Transit location drama at MPOW
today. :c)

Cheers,
Becky