Unfortunately Ariel is pretty much dead.  Infotrieve is the parent company
and they only had one support person as of 4 years ago (no idea if they
even have that any more) and they quit updating it as of 10 years ago.  The
last OS that it definitively worked with was Windows XP.  Vista was a
crapshoot and 7 could be jiggered if you ran it in XP mode, but I know a
lot of folks had difficult with it.

Andrew Shuping

Robert Frost - "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about
life: it goes on."

On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 10:30 AM, Francis Kayiwa <[log in to unmask]>