We did one with a mac mini and a commodity touchscreen, plus a custom
plain-old-php-and-javascript interface:

http://journal.code4lib.org/articles/5832

Incidentally, the newest version of our plain-old-php-and-javascript
interface looks way better (and is more ADA compliant!) than the one
featured in the article.