AFAIK, Mil doesn't support NCIP. Rather, the library has to have purchased
the III's DCB product.

There is a project to allow Evergreen libraries to communicate with DCB via
NCIP at https://github.com/iNCIPit It works and is used by a few libraries.

This will contain information both connection and the specific NCIP syntax
you will need .

kyle