I wanted to write and see if anyone has planned to, or expressed any
interest in implementing the new(ish) Wolfram Language within their
library/services.  How you're using it (or how you would use it), scope of
services rendered, potential road blocks or side effects (other than
purchasing another subscription service).

I've been playing around with it for about a week now, and while I think
the information available is really interesting and the syntax is very
tight, I'm wondering how applicable it would be for libraries.

Thank you!

Mark A. Pernotto