Hi everyone! I'm writing a Library Technology Report for ALA TechSource
about short, useful programs people have written to get stuff done in
libraries (& allied institutions).  Have you done this?  You should answer
my questions!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/13Ne0N6ODWHqI_wAGLb2UHW1NiDcUrH4ee3DrEM1AMjc/viewform?usp=send_form

No, you need not have "developer" in your title (in fact, the more diverse
job roles I can get among the respondents, the better).  Your code can be
little gems of perfection or grotesquely hackish; I like it either way.

Thanks in advance; obligatory apologies for cross-posting.

--
Andromeda Yelton
Board of Directors, Library & Information Technology Association: