Hi Riley,

Is the design the code 4 Lib logo, or is it something else? How big are the
stickers? Thanks!

Best regards,
*Jason Bengtson, MLIS, MA*

Head of Library Computing and Information Systems
Assistant Professor, Graduate College
Department of Health Sciences Library and Information Management
405-271-2285, opt. 5
405-271-3297 (fax)
http://library.ouhsc.edu
www.jasonbengtson.com

NOTICE:
This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise exempt from disclosure. If the reader of this e-mail is not the
intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the
immediately notify us by replying to the original message at the listed
email address. Thank You.