Hi Andromeda,

I'm just going to throw this idea out there but I think it would be really
cool if in the process of writing this you could convince each contributor
to corral their small self-made apps/scripts into a single BitTorrent Sync
folder :) My dream is to one day do the same for MarcEdit task automation
but your project sounds like an even better use!

Best,

Chris

On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 3:59 PM, Andromeda Yelton <[log in to unmask]