*Please excuse cross postings*

Registration and Session Proposals are now OPEN for the NYC Archives
Unconference on Saturday, September 6, 2014!

http://nycarchivesunconference.wordpress.com/

This free event, open to anyone interested in archives, will be held at
Barnard College in New York City. Information about the unconference
format, the schedule, travel, and accommodations can be found on the
website listed above.

Registration in advance of the unconference is highly encouraged so we can
get an accurate headcount for space and coffee planning. Please register by
filling out the form: http://nycarchivesunconference.wordpress.com/register/

All are invited to Propose a Session (or two!). Information about how
sessions will be voted on and managed, as well as the form for proposing,
can be found here: http://nycarchivesunconference.wordpress.com/propose/

Please keep checking the website and your inbox for more updates. We hope
to see you there!