Hi Matthew,

That looks good to me. The only thing I might suggest -- depending on your
needs -- is to add <xsl:text> around your literals; e.g.

<xsl:value-of select="dcvalue[@qualifier='name']"/><xsl:text> Vol.
</xsl:text><xsl:value-of select="dcvalue[@qualifier='volume']"/><xsl:text>
Issue </xsl:text><xsl:value-of select="dcvalue[@qualifier='issue']"/>

If the processor you are using does something weird with white space,
you'll avoid it by having the white space in text element. You may need a
more precise XPath, depending on the context of your template, but the
initial statement didn't look to bad.

Hope that helps.
Best,
Bridger