Hello,

I'm the data analyst at the Open Society Archives in Budapest, Hungary ---
and am going to be in NYC/the surrounding areas in the latter half of July,
and hoping to meet with people from institutions/NGOs, etc that have
implemented records keeping/management systems in their workplaces as part
of some research for my own institution, and those we work with.  If
anybody would be willing to meet up while I'm there for a short chat, it
would be very much appreciated.  Will be continuing this research in the
coming months, so if not in NY, and would be willing to talk over email or
skype, that would also be great.

Thanks,

Gerty Nicole Friedman

Gertrude Nicole Friedman