Software Engineer for Digital Video Project
Harvard University
Cambridge

Come work with us here at Harvard Library! This position is funded for one

year with the possibility of renewal. You would be enhancing our repository

software so that we can preserve and provide access to digital video.

Here's a brief description:

Harvard University IT Library Technology Services is seeking a java

software engineer to enhance existing Library software to make possible the

preservation and on-line delivery of digital video material at Harvard.

This project will add support for video files to the Library's large-scale

digital preservation repository enabling the deposit, preservation,

management and delivery of video files. Ultimately this will make Harvard's

video collections more accessible to researchers, teachers and learners now

and into the future.

You can read the full description by searching on 33125BR for the "Auto req

ID" in Harvard's Aspire

Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/15640/
To post a new job please visit http://jobs.code4lib.org/