Does your campus have a recommended/approved payment processing vendor?
I have a campus site that uses CASHNet and Drupal; Drupal because that's
what we do, and CASHNet because that's the preferred vendor on my
campus.  We also are not allowed to use more well-known processors like
PayPal or Square.

--

Ryan Engel
University of Wisconsin - Madison