If you're in Southern California, please join other library techies on
Thursday, August 7 for a half-day meetup at UCLA. We're planning some
presentations 10am-noon, lunch outside, and smaller break-out sessions
1pm-3pm focused on specific programming languages, application
frameworks, or other areas of interest.

You can see details and sign-up at our MeetUp site here: Code4lib SoCal
MeetUp <http://www.meetup.com/Code4lib-SoCal/>

You can also take the topic survey here: *Survey Form Link*
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1DNMi-_eHCIKIMbQM_UOwHQ-jQKtDMtKkxp8QXrSWCIU/viewform?usp=send_form>

I hope to meet many of you on August 7!

/--
-- Gary Thompson
-- Head of Software Development and Project Management
-- Digital Initiatives & Information Technology
-- UCLA Library
-- 390 Powell
-- voice: 310.206.5652
-- /